Parag Desai, proprietor and govt director of standard tea model Wagh Bakri, handed away in Gujarat’s Ahmedabad. He was 49.
The Wagh Bakri proprietor died on Sunday night in a non-public hospital during which he was admitted after sustaining injured in a freak accident close to his residence.
Parag Desai is survived by his spouse Vidisha and daughter Parisha.
How did Wagh Bakri’s Parag Desai die?
The proprietor of Wagh Bakri chai died after a mind hemorrhage attributable to a fall whereas he was attempting to evade stray canines.
On October 15, Parag Desai was out for a morning stroll close to Iscon Ambli street in Ahmedabad, throughout the neighborhood of his resident. Throughout that point, he slipped when he was attempting to fend off a number of stray canines.
He was rushed to Shelby Hospital, however was later shifted to a different non-public hospital on Hebatpur Street as his well being situation began to worsen. He had undergone a surgical procedure and has been on a ventilator since.
Desai’s demise was confirmed by Wagh Bakri Tea in a submit on Instagram. “With profound grief and sorrow, we regret to inform the sad demise of our beloved Shri Parag Desai,” learn the submit.
Who was Parag Desai?
– Parag Desai was fourth-generation entrepreneur of the famend tea conglomerate
– He held an MBA from Lengthy Island College in New York, USA
– Desai joined Wagh Bakri in 1995 when the corporate’s worth was lower than Rs 100 crore
– As per reviews, below Desai’s management, Wagh Bakri Tea Group has grow to be one of many main packaged tea corporations in India, with a turnover of over Rs 2,000 crore and distributing over 50 million kg of tea
– He additionally is claimed to have performed an important position in Wagh Bakri Tea Group gross sales, advertising, and exports division.